Thursday, December 22, 2011

NBB 6 When It's For You


Teala: Hmmm I guess it is him... I don't know. He's gone now. Alex: Yeah... Thats weird.. I havent seen him for months. Teala: What happened exactly? I mean Qaasim disappeared after Thomas proposed to Miranda. Alex: Yeah there was something about that. Im not exactly sure what it is though Teala: Ehh.. Just let it go.. Its not worth stressing over Alex: Okay...Back to the room? Teala: You mean room-Sssss Alex: Yes that's what I meant Allie: Kristina!! *she waved her arms towards her Kristina: Yes? Allie: Some help with Nat? David: Haha lightweight... I'll do it... Allie: Thanks David Kristina: Yeah thanks David David: No problem *He smiled and locked eyes with Kristina for about 2 seconds before helping Nat. Allie noticed the little exchange between them and smiled to herself* *Fastforward Alex: Well Im off I will see you two later. The aspirins over there Allie Allie: Thanks Alex. *He leaves Allie: Baby? Do you think you would be able to go out today? Nat: *groans* not now...maybe later... *Kristina pops up in the doorway Kristina: Allie are you coming? Allie: Ummm not right now. I'll just meet you, Miranda and Patty later *she points at Nat Kristina: Oh okay.... just be "safe" Allie: *Laughs* Oh shut up Kristina Kristina: I'm just saying.... you never know... you might break your promise... Allie: Right..... Go now before I start throwing stuff Kristina: Sheez fine fine. Feel better Nat *She leaves Nat: Babe you don't have to stay with me Allie: I want to. I want to ...

Wholesale Tumi Umbrella Iron Skillets Order




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links