Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Goodbyes Nemi adventure 15 (Marathon allotment 2/5)


Selena: *does Demi's hair like this- i11.photobucket.com * Demi: wow Selena! That looks awesome! Let me do yours now! Selena: okay. Demi: *does Selena's hair like this- media.hollyscoop.com * Selena: nice dems. Demi: thanks. *they put on their dresses and do make up* Selena: you look awesome. Demi: so do you. *there's a knock at the door* Demi: *answers it* Hey Nick...you're here two hours early. Nick: I thought we could hang out at my house before the party. Demi: well Selena is here.. Nick: she can come. Demi: I can ask.. Nick: okay. You look really pretty by the way. Demi: *blushes* you can come in...if you want. Nick: okay. *they both go to Demi's room* Demi: umm...this is my room. 2.bp.blogspot.com (imagine it's a pic of Demi and Selena and the headboard says Demi.) Nick: nice. Demi: my mom wouldn't let me paint all the walls black. The only way I could get one or two was to paint the others pink. Nick: it looks cool. Selena: umm hi. Nick: hey Selena. Demi: Nick wanted to know if we could come over early to hang out. Selena: oh. Umm...sounds fun. Nick: okay so you guys wanna go? Demi: yea.

Shop For Martin 000m Brand New Honey Bunches Of Oat




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links